As one of the larger professional service firms in the nation, we are uniquely positioned to serve public and privately owned and dynamic middle market companies in many industries. As an accounting firm, Jovetee Conzults, LLC offers the full range of audit and assurance services including:
- Audits of financial statements
At Jovetee Conzults, LLC, our professionals take great pride in being at the forefront of the services we provide and the industries we serve. It’s all a part of what we call The Next Level of Service. Because of our philosophy, you can be sure our firm is on top of the latest technical developments to make your audit a seamless and hands-on process. Our professionals are deeply invested in a number of audit-related activities, including:
- Audit Quality and Financial Reporting Centers
- Participation in updating a number of AICPA Audit Guides and Audit Risk Alerts
- Participation in the audit and accounting standards-setting process
Jovetee Conzults, LLC provides services that will be tailored to the needs of your organization—whether a publicly traded middle-market company, privately owned company, family owned business, sole-proprietor, LLC, partnership, LLP, or other forms of businesses.
- Audits of financial statements and internal controls of public companies in accordance with PCAOB standards
- Audits and Single Audits of higher education, not-for-profit, local governments, and other exempt organizations
- Audits of employee benefit plans in accordance with ERISA regulations
- Audits of financial statements prepared under IFRS
Audit of Public Companies
From the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) to Dodd-Frank to the JOBS Act in 2012, you know that your company’s regulatory landscape changes rapidly and we do too. Keeping up with new regulation is not an easy task, but you can be sure that our firm is well-versed in the most current audit and attest service needs of your company. Some of our credentials include:
- Independent auditors for approximately 25 SEC-registered companies, including large accelerated filers, non-accelerated filers, smaller reporting companies, and companies reporting on their employee benefit plans on Form 11-K.
- Active members of the AICPA Center for Audit Quality (CAQ)
- Registered with the PCAOB
Our partners are actively involved with a variety of professional organizations including state boards of accountancy and boards of CPA state societies, which gives our professionals the most up-to-date information regarding the challenges facing your industry and its changing business risks. Our involvement in these organizations also provides valuable resources for our professionals and our clients. As a publicly reporting entity, there are a number of services that you may need, including:
- Audits of annual financial statements included in Form 10-K
- Reviews of quarterly financial statements included in Form 10-Q
- Audits of employee benefit plan financial statements including Form 11-K
- Reports on internal controls over financial reporting required under SOX and prescribed by PCAOB Auditing Standard No. 5
- Confidential submissions for emerging growth/companies under the JOBS Act
- Other professional auditing services in connection with filings with the SEC
Access to Capital Markets and Underwriters/Advisors
Our clients are represented in all U.S. markets. As a member firm of UHY International, we can provide our clients with resources in business centers strategically located around the globe.
Our audit clients successfully access the capital markets, due in part to:
- The respect that Jovetee Conzults, LLC audit opinions receive in the financial marketplace
- The quick response of Jovetee Conzults, LLC engagement teams to investment bankers, underwriters, attorneys, and advisors when a transaction is “being considered” or “in process.”
Our clients also grow successfully through mergers and acquisitions with the same excellent assistance from us. We are focused on helping our clients achieve their strategic growth goals.
Non for Profit and Government Audits
Not-For-Profit and Government Audits, including Single Audits
Our Jovetee Conzults, LLC professionals take great pride in providing audit and attest services to a wide range of governments, associations and other not-for-profit organizations. We currently serve all industries within the not-for-profit spectrum, including:
- Higher education
- National and state associations
- Health and social service organizations
- Religious institutions and organizations
- Arts and cultural institutions
- State and local governments, including special purpose governments
- Advocacy groups
Our team of professionals brings an unequaled combination of significant not-for-profit and governmental experience. You will appreciate our exceptional hands-on” services and commitment to quality for your organization.
The audit and attest services we provide include:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements
- State and federal Single Audits
- Other compliance audits
- Documentation and testing of internal controls over financial reporting
- Agreed-upon procedures
Information Technology Audits
Our Information Technology audit professionals provide a wide range of services. Not only are those professionals of assistance in connection with the annual audit and internal control assessment, but those same individuals can also assist in IT control evaluations in areas not impacting financial reporting.